One of Leicester's most elegant and appealing examples of Georgian domestic architecture, this building was originally built by Alderman William Firmadge in 1828, saved from demolition in the 1950s after which this was restored and converted into offices. If members are looking for a one-person office up to a corporate headquarters, this space is a great option in the Leicester area. There are great on-site amenities including an office cleaning team, meeting rooms, parking spaces, IT support, access to kitchen areas and breakout and lounge spaces. The space is accessible 24 hours a day for maximum flexibility.
This centre provides office space to several thriving companies benefiting from their location within the professional district in the heart of Leicester City Centre. This location is within easy walking distance of the railway, bus routes, shops, cafÃ©s and city centre facilities. The railway station has a direct link to Birmingham as well as to London Saint Pancras International. East Midlands Airport is around forty minutes away by road, and can also be reached by public transport, great for business travel.